Most organisations are notified of a breach by either law enforcement or a third party according to the most recent Verizon Breach Report. However, even upon notification many organisations struggle to understand the scope of a breach and whether its been purged from their company. We help organisations identify or confirm the presence of advanced persistent threat activity.
We have broad experience in threat intelligence, threat detection, investigation and response. We
assess your processes, infrastructure, systems and applications to not only identify gaps that can hinder your ability to detect a compromise, we identify historical and active incidents that may have already infiltrated your environment undetected.
We will help your company by:
- Identifying the unique cyber threats and adversaries that threaten it
- Pinpoint indicators of compromise (IOC) and indicators of attack (IOA) which signify a possible active or past incident
- Detect back doors and misconfigurations within your environment
- Reduce theft of assets or intellectual property
- Determine how your organisation can detect and eradicate an attack to limit damage
- Detail the scope of compromise